Today we did our final presentations in the Data Arena and in the Labs. It was such a relief that we had finished our sequence, and were able to present a prototype that (although not perfect), were still proud to present.
Looking back on the final sequence – as it was our first time to see it in the Data Arena, it was clear that everything could have been slowed down. If I were to edit it again, I could extend the first sequence so that it started at a smaller point and then grew toward you, pushed back the moment the flash occurs, cut the chaotic sequence a few seconds short to then allow the final rotation of the form to be prolonged and complete at least 2-3 full rotations. But nevertheless, it is a good prototype and I feel, shows our narrative well.
Additionally, looking at our presentation slides, it was really great to see all our research and concept development come together to support our final composition.